Talented Lee Ryan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talented Lee Ryan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FORMER Blue singer Lee Ryan can't wait to get on the decks tonight. (News du 3.10.08)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leettle

Leettle

Female
Number of posts : 284
Humor : Above all.
Registration date : 2008-05-14

FORMER Blue singer Lee Ryan can't wait to get on the decks tonight. (News du 3.10.08) Empty
PostSubject: FORMER Blue singer Lee Ryan can't wait to get on the decks tonight. (News du 3.10.08)   FORMER Blue singer Lee Ryan can't wait to get on the decks tonight. (News du 3.10.08) EmptySun 5 Oct - 8:33

Exclusive

FORMER Blue singer Lee Ryan can't wait to get on the decks tonight.

Lee, who is about to become a dad for the first time, is playing a special one-hour set at Glasgow's Classrooms before meeting and greeting fans at the venue.

He told the Razz: "I used to DJ when I was really young in my bedroom and it's weird to come back to it now.

"I really enjoy mixing tracks and getting into the vibe and taking the club on a journey."

Lee said he won't be playing any Blue tunes or his solo tracks on the night.

He added: "I'm just playing a set of funky house with some drum and bass and some pop, and getting out there and having a giggle."

Lee, whose fiancee Samantha Miller is due to give birth in eight weeks, added: "I can't wait.

"I'd like to have more kids, but it's not me that has to carry the baby for 10 months."

Er, Lee, we hate to break it to you, but we don't think adding up is your strong point.

[Source: Daily Record]
Back to top Go down
http://leeryan.heavenforum.com
Laurie

Laurie

Female
Number of posts : 89
Humor : Happy ^^
Registration date : 2008-05-14

FORMER Blue singer Lee Ryan can't wait to get on the decks tonight. (News du 3.10.08) Empty
PostSubject: Re: FORMER Blue singer Lee Ryan can't wait to get on the decks tonight. (News du 3.10.08)   FORMER Blue singer Lee Ryan can't wait to get on the decks tonight. (News du 3.10.08) EmptyTue 7 Oct - 10:50

Seems great Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/looking_f0r_a_star

FORMER Blue singer Lee Ryan can't wait to get on the decks tonight. (News du 3.10.08)
Page 1 of 1